Among the tips, it is essential to make a good diagnosis of the eventual business or service, in addition to having a panoramic vision about its position in the market.
“Many times the person may have a good idea, but they do not know how to carry it out correctly, generating frustrations along the way and leading to failure,” explains Nicolás Moreno, co-founder of Grupo Innovación, an organization of business advisors and consultants.
How to put together a successful business plan?
The Grupo Innovación professional gave 10 tips to formulate a business plan correctly, where it is essential to make a good diagnosis of the eventual business or service, in addition to having a panoramic vision about its position in the market.
Check out the tips below:
1. Find a real problem, which has not been solved, and give an effective value proposition against that situation.
2. Design a short name that is pronounceable, in addition to the logo having colors that identify with the company and are friendly. It is important to remember that it is about your brand and its prestige.
3. Segment the market to which it is directed in a limited way, with the objective of satisfying that particular niche.
4. Define a short, measurable strategic plan that gives you results.
5. Execute the pilots of the proposal and possibility of failures as quickly as possible so that the investment cost is minimal.
6. Find mentors who can constantly advise and thus have an external view of the business operation.
7. It is important to make a concise financial projection, which serves to get the business going. After this, adapt the figures as the project grows. This, because it is very easy to "get dizzy" with projections that can play against and, above all, lose time and money.
8. Relying on people who value the effort made is essential, since when you are an entrepreneur, the envy of many can harm your purpose.
9. It is necessary to take into account the fact that the product or service that is delivered should not be given away: if it is a friend or relative, they must support it by buying it and not taking advantage of the business.
10. Once the work team is in place and the business is up and running, its management should not be left to third parties, but on the contrary, the entrepreneur must always be aware of the movements and present at all times. related actions. People are rotating and no one else is going to have the same commitment as whoever is driving the business.
“Every project involves some problems, the important thing is to know how to overcome them and get ahead. Nothing should be left to chance and it is essential that when executing new ideas or solving problems, perseverance and determination are the impetus to move forward ”, declared Nicolás Moreno.